These are the final results for Peace and Freedom Party candidates in the June 7, 2016 June election. Clicking on a candidate’s name takes you her or his page on this site.
Presidential Primary: Non-binding Peace and Freedom Party Presidential primary:
- Gloria La Riva, 2,475 votes, 49.5%
- Monica Moorehead, 1,487 votes, 29.7%
- Dr. Lynn Kahn, 1,041 votes, 20.8%
Note: Dr. Jill Stein was excluded from the Peace and Freedom Party primary ballot by the Secretary of State.
Legislative offices: The Peace and Freedom Party endorsed these candidates for Congress.
- U.S. Senate – John Parker, 35,998 votes, 0.5%, 22rd place out of 34 candidates
- U.S. Congress
- 20th District – Joe Williams, 6,400 votes, 3.9%, 3rd place out of 5 candidates
Alameda County Central Committee, 5th Supervisorial District: This was the only district in which there was a contested Central Committee election. The top five candidates were elected.
- Marsha Feinland, 91 votes
- Dave Welsh, 56 votes
- Edie Hallberg, 58 votes
- Mary McIlroy, 47 votes
- Norma J. F. Harrison, 43 votes
- Stan Woods, 38 votes
- Eugene E. Ruyle, 37 votes
- John Comly, 35 votes
- Write-ins (not counted in this case), 18 votes