Originally posted at peaceandfreedom.org. on January 28, 2016.
Socialist Action presents two panel discussion/debates… Oakland and San Francisco – Debating the 2016 Presidential Elections and the Key Issues of Our Time
- Special guest Glen Ford, Executive Editor, Black Agenda Report (Coming from NYC)
- For Bernie Sanders: Tom Gallagher, Chair SF Progressive Democrats of America (Sat. only) and
- Peter Olney, Activist, Labor for Bernie national network
- For Peace & Freedom Party candidate: Marsha Feinland, Vice Chair, Peace & Freedom Party
- For Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein: Laura Wells, Green Party/Alameda County
- For Party for Socialism and Liberation, Gloria La Riva, PSL candidate for president
- For Socialist Action, Jeff Mackler, Nat’l
Secretary, Socialist Action
When: Friday, February 5, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Humanist Hall, 390 27th Street, Oakland(MAP)
When: Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Unitarian Universalist Church, 1187 Franklin St. at Geary, San Francisco(MAP)
What: Presidential Election Forum
Sponsor: Socialist Action, Green Party, Peace and Freedom Party
Contact: 510-268-9429 or email socialistaction – at – lmi.net
Cost: $20-$10 sliding scale. No one turned away for lack of funds
Click on the image below to download the Adobe Acrobat (pdf) document for printing and distribution.